Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry.
Sixt hires service and sales-oriented individuals, who are excited about cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Remarketing Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Remarketing Team.
• Responsible for assisting field remarketing team with daily hold/sold notifications
• Create BOS for sold vehicles and forward to buyers and remarketers
• Keep updated record of W9 and dealer licenses
• Perform system movements and invoicing of dealer direct sold units
• Issue gate passes to auction and SIXT locations
• Arrange transportation for dealer direct sold units and follow up with providers and speadsheets
• Communicate with buyers on sale and update status in our system
• Assist arbitration process and ensure vehicles are secured once sale is reversed and records are updated
• Obtain S&E statements from auctions after sale days and immediately move and invoice all vehicles
• Perform inventory crosscheck
• Run weekly Car Fax report and attach to remarketer's inventory master log
• Email inbox upkeep
• Maintain K Drive information
• Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Excellent work ethic; willing to take on multiple tasks
• Must have computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Highly efficient communication skills required
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Energetic and success oriented individuals
• Work experience in sales or customer service is required
• Professional written and verbal skills
• Good communication skills with managers and team
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.