Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Infleet Manager is responsible for overseeing the Infleet department to ensure the team is efficiently and cost effectively reaching KPI goals, managing current and upcoming workload, facilitating infleet related projects, and onboarding new team members properly.
• Manage the title/registration process and related cost for all Sixt Rent-A-Car vehicles within the US
• Manage/control cost center and budget for Infleet team
• Lead, develop, and challenge the registration team to continuously improve the process time and cost to register vehicles
• Create reports and analysis to identify areas of improvement
• Assess, select, and handle new/current external suppliers (DMVs, Tag Agencies, Dealerships, etc)
• Research and obtain registration specific licenses for all states in or near future operation
• Collaborate with Sixt’s legal team to create contracts with suppliers
• Oversee the vehicle payment process between Sixt and Dealerships
• Ensure Federal and State compliance standards are continuously met throughout the year
• Provide training, mentoring, performance planning, and feedback to develop direct reports